Commercial or business law is a complex legal category to define, because it can be applied in so many different contexts – from technology transfer agreements to manufacturing; logistics to advertising, and beyond.
The common threads binding all commercial legal activities are contracts or agreements.
Other matters for which you might require the services of a commercial lawyer include, but are not limited to:
- the registration of companies and other business entities,
- conducting company searches,
- changes of directors and other company secretarial formalities,
- partnership agreements,
- shareholders’ agreements,
- memoranda of incorporation,
- service level agreements,
- association agreements,
- technology and software agreements,
- consulting agreements,
- assistance with negotiation of these agreements and
- advice on the implementation and termination of these agreements.
RM Tucker Attorneys can shed light on the commercial legal concerns you might have – drawing on the specialist commercial litigation understanding and agreement drafting expertise gained by our founder/owner during his time with prestigious South African commercial law firm, Werksmans Attorneys.
Since the advent of the Consumer Protection Act, the simple supplier / consumer relationship is growing ever more complex. This is also one of the many facets of commercial law in which RM Tucker Attorneys specialises.
In short, our firm’s depth of knowledge ensures that your legal needs are met with efficiency and the utmost professionalism. Our insight is your protection.